“You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.” Paul Sweeney

Friday 1 June 2012

The Perks Of Being A Wallflower - Movie Sneak Peek!



Since I read this book about a year ago it has really become a part of me, and for that reason I advise every single person to read it. I can guarantee that you will not finish this book without taking something special away from it. To read my review on The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, click here.

So the film adaptation has been set for a US release date of 27th September 2012 - unfortunately I'm not sure about the UK release (poor UK, we're always left out). The official trailer will be shows at the MTV Movie Awards this Sunday which will be aired in the UK on Monday 4th June in the evening on MTV. In the meantime however, much to my surprise, a sneak peek has been released (CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY!)! It is only 10 seconds long but I'm crying tears of joy nevertheless, and I cannot put into words how excited I am, except maybe these: asdfghjkl ARGH!

To watch the sneak peek, click here.

The film, which is directed and written by the author of the book Stephen Chbosy, stars a few names you may recognize, such as:
Charlie - Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson, The Three Musketeers)
Sam - Emma Watson (A small film franchise - Harry Potter, My Week With Marilyn)
Patrick - Ezra Miller (We Need To Talk About Kevin, Californication)
Bill - Paul Rudd (Dinner for Schmucks, Role Models)

Other cast members include Nina Dobrev, Kate Walsh, Mae Whitman and Johnny Simmons. For a full list of cast members click here.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment